City Dance Program –
- In-School Residencies/Workshops:
- Partners Neglia Ballet with schools in the Buffalo Public School District to send dance professionals into a school for a workshop or a six-week residency.
- $1,000 sponsors a lecture/demonstration workshop for one school
- On School Time:
- Sponsors 3,500 students every year, to experience professional ballet in the opulent Shea’s Performing Arts Center and Buffalo State’s Rockwell Hall thanks to corporate sponsors and individual donors.
- $550 sends one bus of students to a Neglia Ballet On School Time Performance
- Ballet 4 Everyone Fund:
- Provides sponsored tickets to low income families through social service not-for-profits
- $150 sponsors a family of four to attend a Neglia Ballet Performance
- Jose Neglia Scholarship Fund:
- Grants full and partial scholarships to attend the Neglia Conservatory of Ballet to promising youth from low income families and those at risk, who otherwise, would be unable to attend.
- $2,250 enrolls a student in our Pre-Professional program for one year.
Corporate/Individual Sponsorship –
- Presenting Season Sponsors: $25,000+
- Production Sponsor: $10,000 – $24,999
- Aficionados: $5,000 – $9,999
- Principal: $2,500 – $4,999
- Soloist: $1,000 – $2,499
- Demi Soloist: $500 – $999
- Corps de Ballet: $250 – $499
- Friends: Up to $249