Make your experience at Neglia the best it can be.
Please take a moment to review the updated handbook for policies and procedures to help familiarize yourself with what to expect at Neglia Ballet.
Resources for Making a Ballet Bun
The ballet bun is considered part of the ballet uniform attire
- Here is a video for older students with long hair to make their own bun (created by by alumna Yuha Tomita)
- Here is How to Make a Ballet Bun PDF for parents to make a bun on younger children
- Here is a YouTube link for “How to do a Dance Bun on Natural Afro Hair”
- If you still need help, please ask a staff member for assistance.
Ballet Basics Video
Brand new to ballet? Need a refresher? Check out this video of Ballet Basics to familiarize yourself with ballet vocabulary, positions and steps. (Created by Neglia Alumna Helena Reading)
Ballet Attire Resources
- Neglia Conservatory of Ballet proudly partners with Fuzi Shoes for ballet slippers. Our studio shop sells their pink split sole slippers in sizes 24 – 39
- Once a student has been approved to go en pointe, Neglia recommends scheduling a fitting with Bailey Slipper Shop or ordering from Fuzi
- When shopping at Discount Dance for boys apparel, use promo code TP34737 for 10% off