Designed for young dancers of varying experience, this dance workshop provides an opportunity to thrive in a disciplined yet nurturing environment. Small classes allow for individual attention, maximizing the potential of each student. The dedicated faculty of Neglia Ballet provides outstanding instruction at the same time being mindful of the particular needs of working with young dancers.
The main emphasis of the workshop is building a solid foundation of Ballet Technique. Other classes include Contemporary, Jazz and Body Conditioning.
Class Schedule & Tuition
June 26 – July 7, 2023
No class on Tuesday July 4th
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 2 PM
- $900 (due by May 31)
- Early bird discount (when paid in full by March 31): $850
- Current Neglia Students: $800*
*when deposit made by March 1
- $250 non-refundable deposit secures your spot in the program
- $40 non-refundable Summer Registration for new students which will carry over to Fall for those wishing to continue classes at Neglia
- Current Neglia students do not pay the summer registration fee
I’ve found a family with Neglia. They have so much love and compassion for their students and the art.
Neglia Ballet Artists: high in artistic standards & deeply human in their interaction with students, parents, company members & the public. Worthy.
I’m so grateful for the love and support my daughter receives from Neglia. Seeing her classmates at the studio is so important, especially now!